Why are these hoops on sale?
Some of these hoops are returns, some are practice hoops for our new hoop tapers, some might have a minor scratch on them or the tape is scuffed.
We sell on Amazon, and Amazon customers sometimes have no idea what they want, so they buy something and then return it a few days later saying something like;
- it doesn't work, it falls down.
- It's too heavy.
- It's too light.
- It's too big.
- It's too small.
- It isn't weighted.
- It doesn't have water in it.
Etc, etc etc. We get returns for everything under the sun someone can think of to say.
These hoops are PERFECT working order, they are functionally sound.
- There may be some blemishes on the tape from shipping.
- There might be a scuff here and there on the tape.
- They might be a hoop that was taped by one of our new team members when they were learning how to tape.
- The hoop might not be a perfect circle.
- You might get a hoop made up of 4 sections of different colors of hoops.
- You may get a hoop that is BRAND SPANKING NEW.
- You might get a hoop that usually costs around $75.
Get one for yourself if you are a beginner or just want an on-body hoop to flow with.
Grab a 10- pack of them for your fitness studio, gym or school.
Get one for a friend as a gift.
You can't go wrong with our Beginner Hoops on Sale!