Return & Exchange Policy
CANYON HOOPS RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
Every hoop we make is custom made to order, meaning you order exactly what you want and we build it and ship it to you. Our hoops are not manufactured in a factory somewhere and thus since everything is custom to order, we do NOT except returns. However we do accept exchanges.
Did you accidentally order the wrong hoop, size, or color? No problem! We can replace it for you for a 20% restocking fee.
Exchanges can be performed for resalable items within 14 days of the date of purchase. A 20% restocking fee applies to all hoops as these are all custom made items.
Shipping is paid by customer both directions.
Canyon Hoops Warranty
We warranty all our products against manufacturing defects and will replace or refund your order if you receive an item that is damaged or otherwise unusable.
If you receive a damaged product please do not use it. Take a picture of it immediately, including the box it was shipped in if possible and send to email@example.com.
Any damaged hoop MUST be returned back to us within 14 days of receipt.
1 Year Hoop Repair
If at anytime in you break your hoop within 1 year of purchase from Canyon Hoops, we will repair your hoop for FREE.
Not all hoops can be repaired, but we will do our darnedest to fix yours and keep you hooping longer.
1 Year Hoop Repairs are good for any hoop, except for LED Hoops, as we do not make our own LED hoops.
• Shipping is paid by client.
• Repairs, material and labor covered by Canyon Hoops
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for repairs/replacements
We define defective merchandise as goods that are: damaged, incomplete, or otherwise unusable for their intended purposes upon receipt by the customer.
Defective merchandise is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Suspected defective merchandise should not be used and should be reported to us immediately.
- If merchandise is unused,Canyon Hoops will issue a replacement at no cost to the customer, or refurbish the item, as appropriate, providing the merchandise is shown to be defective.
- If merchandise is used, Canyon Hoops must inspect the merchandise to make a determination of the failure or defectiveness, and will repair or replace the product, as appropriate.
While shipping errors are rare, they can happen. If you have received an incorrect product (e.g., a product substitution), please contact us immediately.
If merchandise is unused, Canyon Hoops will send the correct item as soon as possible at no cost to the customer, and may arrange for return shipping of the wrongly-shipped product.
Technical and Customer Service Support
Telephone number (541) 838-0124