Kids Hula Hoops
Kids LOVE Hula Hooping!
Kids love our hula hoop designs! Parents love that they can hold up to months of imaginative play, tugging and pulling.
Our hoops are made of high quality, durable tubing that won’t kink or crush easily like traditional toy store hula hoops.
Kids find our hoops easy to learn basic hula hooping skills. They can also use our dance hula hoops to learn fun new tricks like tosses, spinning around their arms and legs and hands.
One Hula Hoop, Endless Fun for Children
- Reduce screen time
- Promote healthy habits
- A fun way to exercise
- Great for parties and special events
- Perfect for school PE classes, camps, community centers
- Helps kids relieve stress and anxiety
Which Hula Hoop is Best for My Child?
We offer three hula hoops designed with kids in mind!
Our Children’s Hula Hoops have just enough weight to help kids learn and keep the hoop spinning. They are great for hula hooping around the waist and will hold up to rough play!
Our Polypro hoops are perfect to help kids learn on and off-body tricks. It’s lighter than are our traditional Children’s Hula Hoop and is better for spinning around hands, legs, over the head and tosses.
Our Dance Hula Hoop Advanced is an intermediate weight hula hoop that’s a bit of a hybrid between our Children’s Hula Hoop and the lighter UV Glow Polypro hoop. It’s heavy enough to help kids learn waist hooping but light enough to start learning on and off-body tricks.
You can be sure that these hoops will work to make it easy to learn and fun to use.
- We recommend the child hoop for your children up to about age 7. If your child is a bit taller or heavier the youth hoop is recommended.
- Children between 7 and 10 are about right for the youth hoop.
- We recommend the small adult exercise or a small dance hoop for your pre-teens and larger children, 90 pounds and up.
Please note that not all colors shown in the pictures are always available.